Monday 22 April 2013

FINALISING MUSIC VIDEO & AUDIENCE FEEDBACK.

When finalising my video I took some audience feedback and the majority all pointed out the same thing about the colour differences.

Audience feedback Simon audience feedback simon by s0013481 on GoAnimate

Animation Software - Powered by GoAnimate.
Audience feedback Charley audience feedback charley by s0013481 on GoAnimate

Animated Presentations - Powered by GoAnimate.

RGB Colour Correction.

Looking back at the footage I had, I noticed that the audience feedback was right and some shots looked dull whilst others where bursting with sunlight. To try change and even this out, I used Premiere Pro's 'video effects' and 'effect controls' to alter my video. As my video was filmed in full HD, the video quality stayed more or less the same.

Before:

After:
 To do this, I simply clicked on the video, and then went to the effects pannel. I looked through a few different effects but the RGB colour effect was the one that made the biggest difference on my video. I changed the red and green levels the most and slightly changed the blue. As I looked through my other clips I noticed I needed to apply the same effect to those too. I didn't want to to this independantly on each clip as it could result to the clips all being slightly different light-wise. It would also take a long time to do this. So, I right clicked the video I had just edited, and pressed 'copy' I then right clicked the other videos and selected 'Paste attributes''. This copied all the effects I had put on one video straight onto all the others. I like how the effect has turned out as it doesn't look too over the top or grainy, it gives just the right amount of light boost to the video and still looks natural.


No comments:

Post a Comment